Interpretation of these Terms of Service is at our sole discretion and by joining our community you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
USE OF SERVICE
- You represent that you are fully and legally able to enter to a valid contract of law.
- By joining the The MALQ Network community you agree not to use this service for illegal purposes, including but not necessarily limited to infringing intellectual property rights, the selling or promotion of counterfeit goods, the promotion or conduct of illegal activities, terrorism, or defamatory acts.
- You agree that your use of services provided by The MALQ Network is at our discretion and that we may terminate this agreement without any prior notice for any reason.
- You further agree that you will not use this service to unfairly compete in “Web marketing” such that you will not create multiple accounts for the purpose of “spamming” search engines or distributing spam email. If in our opinion you abuse your privileges for the purposes of creating doorway pages, sending bulk emails, or engaging in other questionable marketing activities, we reserve the right to rescind your privileges and block your access to the service.
INDEMNIFICATION & DISCLAIMERS
- The MALQ Network offers a free Web hosting service. By use of this service you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The MALQ Network, its owners, proprietors, administrators, staff, and partners from any and all damages that may arise from your use, abuse, or misuse of this service.
- You further agree to accept fair arbitration through a process of The MALQ Network’ choice should any part of this agreement be disputed.
- The MALQ Network does not take or accept responsibility for any of the content you post to your account. You affirm that you own the content you use or have the right to publish it, or that the content you use is in the public domain.
- You further agree to abide by the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and that you will comply with all reasonable requests for removal of content for which you cannot prove sufficient right to use or distribute.
- Use of this free Web hosting service is permitted only for legal purposes. You represent that you will not willingly or knowingly use this service to publish inappropriate or unlawful content.
- You may not publish material of an adult nature, including but not necessarily limited to material or content depicting or promoting sexual acts, pornography, sexual behavior, or otherwise “mature” activities which may be illegal in some jurisdictions or which may require age verification. The MALQ Network is NOT an adult Web hosting service. Your account will be terminated immediately should you be found in violation of this guideline.
- You may not publish material that condones, enables, supports, or conducts any illegal activity including but not necessarily limited to malware, phishing ware, warez, software, or instructions or depictions of how to write, sell, or distribute software or other tools that are designed to circumvent computer security or which are deemed a violation of U.S. export laws. Your account will be terminated immediately should be found in violation of this guideline.
- You may not publish material that describes, represents, promotes, or constitutes illegal activity such as child pornography, kidnapping, mental or physical abuse of children, or other activities which are deemed illegal with respect to behavior toward and around minors in the United States of America. Your account will be terminated immediately should you be found in violation of this guideline.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION & REPORTING TO AUTHORITIES
- It may be necessary in the course of providing this service to make your personal account information available to third parties. By using this service you grant The MALQ Network permission and agree to indemnify and hold harmless The MALQ Network, its owners, proprietors, employees, and partners for any misuse of your personal account information by authorized or unauthorized third parties.
- In the event of a request for information from appropriate law enforcement bodies, it is the policy of The MALQ Network to provide full support and assistance for lawful investigations. That full support and assistance may include providing your personal account information in compliance with an ongoing investigation, court order, or other action of due process.
- By using this service you acknowledge that you have read this document and that you understand it and that you agree to its terms without reservation, except where they may be void by law.